dataskyddsombud [at] lu [dot] se
- Personal data controller – the organisation responsible for processing your personal data. In all but a few cases, Lund University is always the personal data controller.
- Data subject – the person whose personal data you collect and/or process.
- Data protection officer – the role and function responsible for Lund University’s compliance with the GDPR.
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - The Swedish translation of GDPR is “Dataskyddsförordningen”.
- Data Protection Act – the Swedish national complement to the EU’s GDPR.