General information and support
On the sub-pages below you will find general information and support for GDPR matters relating to laws, principles, consent et cetera. You will also find answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Under the Area-specific-information menu there is more detailed information about selected areas of work in which personal data processing is a common task.
For questions about personal data and data protection, please contact:
Data Protection Officer, Legal Counsel
dataskyddsombud [at] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 04 26
- Personal data controller – the organisation responsible for processing your personal data. In all but a few cases, Lund University is always the personal data controller.
- Data subject – the person whose personal data you collect and/or process.
- Data protection officer – the role and function responsible for Lund University’s compliance with the GDPR.
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - The Swedish translation of GDPR is “Dataskyddsförordningen”.
- Data Protection Act – the Swedish national complement to the EU’s GDPR.