Help available to you
You can get support in change management and development work related to managerial, organisational and administrative development in, for example, the following situations:
- A department has grown rapidly and extensively and support operations need to be adjusted accordingly.
- New Head of Department/likewise needs to get a better understanding of the role for support operations.
- An organisational unit faces many retirements within its administration and needs support with regard to their approach for recruiting new staff.
- A department finds that their support activities, procesesses or routines are not working or may work better.
- An organisational unit wants to look over fututre scenaries and poosibilities for development work.
The work starts with you, as a head of department or equivalent, contacting someone in the KIA group. See contact details on this page.
This is the KIA consultancy group
KIA is the University’s internal consultancy support for change management within support operations and in matters relating to organisation, management and control. The support is primarily aimed at departments, but it also covers the faculties and the administration.
We are a number of staff members at the Office of the Vice-Chancellor who work with this. We are KIA consultants as part of our regular employment so we do not charge our clients any fees.
A variety of assignments within the entire University
Over the years, we have worked with all faculties and several departments, as well as large parts of the University administration divisions.
The assignments vary in terms of nature and scope, and include everything from long-term assignments that can run over a year to short-term assignments with a few days of work. Most commonly, however, is that we do continuous work for a few months with a client.
Many clients come back to us with new requests after one/some years when feeling the need for additional support.
Karin Ekborg Persson
Head of Office
+46 46 222 15 39
Karin [dot] Ekborg-Persson [at] rektor [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 19 46
Moa [dot] Lindell [at] rektor [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 47 25
Peter [dot] Ahlm [at] rektor [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 70 30
Susanne [dot] Hagerstrom [at] rektor [dot] lu [dot] se
Åsa Björnram Daniel
+46 46 222 47 35
Asa [dot] Daniel [at] rektor [dot] lu [dot] se